`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Johnson auto FT

RE: Magic Johnson auto FT
(11-14-2013, 12:23 PM)akellington Wrote: I have a bird dual auto if your interested
I would love to get that dual auto, but we are a ways apart in terms of book value for the Magic. Let me know if you see anything else in my ORG that you want, and if not then let me know what else you would be looking for and I can see if I have anything to interest you.
(11-14-2013, 12:30 PM)lecreccio Wrote: I have a bowman 48 Bird auto I want to trade but I didn't see anything else in your org that I liked. Do you have any other high end autos or rookie cards you might want to move?
I assume you have the non-numbered version and not the Auto Black #'d to 48. It seems odd, but the one #'d to 48 has the same BV as the Magic, while the non-numbered one is significantly more.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

the non numbered one probably has a print run around 20-25 and this is a set collectors set. the price gets run up a little because everyone wants to get the bird to finish their set.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

[quote='djohn' pid='2381537' dateline='1384473689']
I would love to get that dual auto, but we are a ways apart in terms of book value for the Magic. Let me know if you see anything else in my ORG that you want, and if not then let me know what else you would be looking for and I can see if I have anything to interest you.

I didn't see much else, I'm collecting autos only really. Any of the guys in my signature. I'm not picky, I like the 2012 rookie class in auto in football. I'll think of some suggestions and shoot you over a PM.
 photo coolsignature_zps2fe4f593.jpg

I still have the card for trade, as I would really like to get a Bird auto for it. I would also consider trading for an auto of Julius Erving, Bill Russell, or Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/