`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One GQ Rack Pack & One AU!

One GQ Rack Pack & One AU!
Was at Target with my brother doing some Saturday shopping. Checked the card aisle on the way out and saw that GQ Rack Packs were $3 off. So figured why not and boom! Autograph! Can't complain about that!

[Image: ox7o96gt.jpg]
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: One GQ Rack Pack & One AU!
(10-12-2013, 06:44 PM)demondukk Wrote: Was at Target with my brother doing some Saturday shopping. Checked the card aisle on the way out and saw that GQ Rack Packs were $3 off. So figured why not and boom! Autograph! Can't complain about that!
Congrats! I've yet to pull an auto from a GQ rack pack. Good to know they're in there. I'll check my Target today and see if they're on sale, too. Thanks for the heads up!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yea bro! Good luck! I'm batting 1.000 on GQ racks at Target! Bought 2 racks this season and pulled the Trumbo and back in spring I pulled a wood mini Harper! Got a few at WalMart but nothing. So Target is the way to go!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(10-13-2013, 08:58 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Congrats! I've yet to pull an auto from a GQ rack pack. Good to know they're in there. I'll check my Target today and see if they're on sale, too. Thanks for the heads up!

I might have to check target today...though the ones near me never have these sales.

I havent hit an auto on a GQ rack but I had some nice luck on blasters.

(10-13-2013, 10:04 AM)rentzington Wrote: I might have to check target today...though the ones near me never have these sales.

I havent hit an auto on a GQ rack but I had some nice luck on blasters.
Chances are they have the same sales and the signs just don't get put up. They're usually "temporary price cuts," which for the most part are company wide. So even if they aren't marked, take them to a price scanner. Chances are they'll be on sale and just didn't get marked. Having worked at Target for 5+ years I can tell you we often didn't put all of the signs up on the check lanes.
Kepler

normal sunday shopping trip and no signs up but i did a price check and all gypsy queen AND 2013 heritage was on sale...got 2 blasters of GQ and 4 of Heritage for 12.99 a pop....nothing big from any but got a numbered mini from Heritage, those were a tough pull this year