`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRO SET.....EVERYONE HAS SOME

RE: PRO SET.....EVERYONE HAS SOME
I have a ton of Pro Set variations including some unlisted ones. I also have 8 unopened series I boxes but as far as vintage cards I'm only looking for hall of famer rcs.

offer sent.....im pretty big into pro set. i dont subscribe to the whole broken stat line blotch on the face "error" its not a true error. its due to crappy printing. thats all. nothing more nothing less. thats why they are not registered or recognized. my opinion anyway. i have hundreds on hundreds of the actual validated errors and variations. only a few that i dont have and am interested in.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

updated the org tonight. looking to pick up a fred marion belt variation. willing to give 40 in trade. also paul gruber printing flaw on back.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

bringing it back up to the top. added more to the org.

bringing it back up again...

still looking to pick some up....