`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know or heard from Ecwfancams?

RE: Anyone know or heard from Ecwfancams?
post that phone number on here and lets bombard it with messages and phone calls lol
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

he/she also made a trade with me some 29 days ago n i haven't received anythin nor did i send my end out cuz of there low number of trades....pretty damn sad that becketts can't stop someone like this from joinin here over n over

Yeah i had to send first for almost 30 trades. Why can't we have a label on someones handle that clearly says send first?

he is banned member rookieaholic2nd and was banned
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

anybody see a problem with me keeping my end of the trade from this trader and not sending it back. half of it was damaged so it's worthless and i'd be keeping a $25 BV Kesler rookie. Personally I have no issue with this considering the number of much more valuable cards the trader has essentially stolen. Consider it a small retribution! Thoughts?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Definitely keep it. There's no way I would send it back after what he's done.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

So... as for this situation, there is nothing really that we can do to ward off traders like this. We cannot condone posting Dave's phone number or address on the boards, as this is a direct violation of the TOS. We cannot implement the Must Send First tag to ALL traders with less than 15-25 trades under their belt just yet, as the system is still in the works. I know that this situation has us all unraveled and wanting retribution, but there is very little that we can do, save for continuing the fraud cases. If enough go through they might take action against him.

I do not condone keeping the card personally, but that is your choice. I do not think that Dave will send some retribution or concern forward about it.

Also, in regards to the MSF tag on new traders, look at how Dave initially started his scam. He traded for decent cards, built himself a reputation on the boards, swamped everyone with Trade Offers that he could, sat back, waited, and then collected his ill-gotten cards. He had the nerve to stage a "comeback" under his original name, even sending Trade Offers to members on the boards. I don't know if any went through, but I hope not. He was soon banned after again after this, and then created ECWcamsfan afterwards.

The only thing that I can say we all do is keep our due diligence whilst trading. I personally ask new members to send first, as this settles some of the uneasiness I feel when trading with members I don't know. If they oblige, then all should be good. If not, I put a personal mark on them to keep myself from being taken again. It happened once, and will not happen again.

After all of this baloney with Dave stealing the thousands-of-dollars that he did, I hope that we can all abide by the standard that we have all asked for. New members that are offended by the MSF idea are not members that I would trade with myself. I very much enjoy this community, and have been fortunate enough to revered as one of the more established members. I hope that we can all move forward, as much as it burns, and just keep our heads high. Best wishes to you all, Beckett Community! It's not "just cardboard," it's our passion!

Randi

Such a terrible thread to read. I have been burnt twice before from trades. I do not know what gets people off to do this.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

It is ashame that this happens and Beckett cannot block ip address for scum traders. My rule of thumb with anyone below 10 trades is they must send first. My second for any big deals is verification of shipment.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia