`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mets mail plus busted some boxes SCANS

RE: Mets mail plus busted some boxes SCANS
Thanks for the comments I will be adding all cards in my org over the next few days and will hopefully make some trades when pricing comes out.
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

Kinda Sucks seen few people pull some nice Melky Mesa cards. Too bad he was released by the Yankees.

PM me for the Kimbrel Tribute please!

Man, wish I had something for that RVP auto, nice breaks!
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

Man I'm jealous of the Wheelers and d'Arnaud. congrats
Looking for any Matt Harvey, Zach Wheeler, D. Wright, Le'Veon Bell, Big Ben, Antonio Brown

Interested in the A&G Red Ink...PLMK
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Do you collect any basketball? I have a Karl Malone Curtain Calls Prime Materials that I would be willing to trade for the RVP. I can also throw in a Matt Harvey RC from 2012 Prizm to seal the deal.

Looks like unless you have some basketball wants, I wont be getting the RVP. Considering that I am in the process of trading the Malone, I don't really have anything to offer for you.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.