`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Topps Magic

2012 Topps Magic
Well I didn't get an entire box but I was able to buy a few Hobby packs. No major hits but I did get a Nick Foles Rookie Card that I've already placed on eBay...

Never really looked at this set too much but I actually think Topps did a great job with the art work on these.

New forums are up and looking for members!
www.nextupcollectibles.com

RE: 2012 Topps Magic
This thread is about to die. You can't post links to live auctions.

(10-09-2013, 02:45 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: This thread is about to die. You can't post links to live auctions.
Corrected...link removed. Thanks for the tip.

I agree, looked pretty good. 09 was my fav though, probably because they were all in college uni
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

After sampling the set out of those two hobby packs I got, I plan on getting an entire box here shortly. Anxious to see what else I can pull.

Don't get your hopes up too high, NextUp, especially if you get a hobby box. I saw 4 cases of it opened, and suffice to say, they were BRUTAL. Retail seemed to have a lot higher of a chance to get nice hits.

I opened a case myself and all put together, I couldn't have sold what I got out of the box for a quarter of the cases cost. I still love the set, but you're better off buying the ones you want.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Pulled a Foles auto outta a blaster. Same box had a RG3 RC - graded it out - BGS 9.5. ( 3 9.5 sub grades and a 10 sub grade).

If your Foles is nice, pull the auction and grade it in a group sub. Might get it graded for less than $10 and if it hits 9.5 or higher - sell it then. Topps QC was insanely good with this set.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I really like the Topps Magic sets. On a side note, every one I have ever sent in graded VERY well. Not sure if it was just luck or they lend themselves to higher grades for some reason.

Thanks for all the feedback guys...