`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How rare is this card?

RE: How rare is this card?
(10-07-2013, 11:57 AM)mthsgrg32 Wrote: I still have a hard time telling what card is Tiffany. I know it has to be glossy and such. My ken griffey looks glossy but highly doubt it's a Tiffany since you haven't said it was when you saw my card. Still learning
I didn't look closely at your card.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-07-2013, 11:59 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: I didn't look closely at your card.
Me neither, even still it would be nearly impossible to tell by a scan or photo.
The Tiffany would be VERY glossy a little thicker and printed on whiter card stock. If you look on the reverse side and you see cardboard, it's not Tiff!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Card like mentioned is not very rare, but in 70-100 yrs maybe a different story, my thoughts is its a great RC of a HOF player

Card like mentioned is not very rare, but in 70-100 yrs maybe a different story, my thoughts is its a great RC of a HOF player

I looked at it a little closely, doesnt look like a tiffany but you need to check the back!! It should have a lighter color.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s