`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
future Hof auto's? show me yours

future Hof auto's? show me yours
As we all know there's some great players out there that haven't or won't make the hall of fame. most recently I feel Todd Helton is one that will just miss. as great as I thought he was.. Ichiro is one that I simply won't pay for at the moment. seems ridiculous but it's stupid what his auto's go for. anyway.. here's my list of no doubters
[Image: 44dd0861-67d4-46c5-aa55-813fb2115cc8.jpg]
[Image: 225C602F-4E05-40D5-9FB5-74205AE3A298-812...2FB6DF.jpg]
[Image: A92F73FC-8D0E-43EB-BC1D-82D477CF1B9A-642...539566.jpg]
[Image: BD5185C8-B1F8-4E9C-AE46-40EF4FD31A72-741...31F29C.jpg]
[Image: image-1.jpg]
[Image: A1591C76-DFC6-4AEA-B6AB-CCD7B0477FE3-586...450352.jpg]
[Image: _KGrHqN_q0E88giHgFlBPmGQsnM2w_60_1.jpg]
[Image: image_zps45fbb2ed.jpg]
[Image: EDE05AD0-6BE2-4C72-8463-C50DD9FAB286-250...025E0D.jpg]
[Image: 1E23CCC4-47A9-495A-9ADC-08D875A129B0-111...B8674C.jpg]

close?
[Image: _CBR_UI_CWk_KGrHqV_hkEzeweHy6yBNG7N3csZw__12.jpg]

[Image: B49BPwmkKGrHqQOKjgEyPCBQWGYBMrykHgYNQ_121.jpg]
still searching for a sweet spot

[Image: 0E3094E1-9B45-46F2-A47B-B8133F5F2CC1-527...26e578.jpg]
no org, please do not send trade requests

RE: future Hof auto's? show me yours
We only have one sure-fire future HOF auto:
[Image: Jeter.jpg]
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Can't get much better than that!
I've had 4 jeters in the last 3 years . One I actually pulled and now... Not one
no org, please do not send trade requests

Man Chipper as a close?? Cmooon now, one of the top 5 switch hitters of all-time, hands down- and a heck of a glove at third- MVP, World Series Champion, and was a Brave for life. I know I'm biased, but I think he's a lock.
Should Be:
The man was in the wrong, but has more than served his time; he also never actually cheated, like all the steroid users in my opinion.
[Image: PeteRoseLeafAuto.jpg]

Shoo-In's:
300 Wins, 3,000 K's, World Series Champion, 4x Cy Young, 18x Gold Glove- 1st ballot
[Image: GregMadduxJerseyAutoedto5_zps2845ada8.jpg]

3,000 K's, World Series Champion, only player ever with 200+ Wins and 150+ Saves
[Image: JohnSmoltzSweetSpotAuto.jpg]

300 Wins, World Series Champion, 2x Cy Young- 1st Ballot
[Image: TomGlavineSweetSpotAuto.jpg]

MVP, World Series Champion
[Image: ChipperJonesSweetSpot.jpg]

[Image: BobbyCoxunlicensed.jpg]

Should've been first ballot, 3,000 Hits man; cmoooooon
[Image: CraigBiggioAuto_zpseb2032bd.jpg]

In My Opinion, Should be but probably won't ever be

[Image: DaleMurphySweetSpotAuto.jpg]

[Image: FredMcGriffSweetSpotAuto.jpg]
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Great cards everyone.
As for Pete hows it any differnt than Shoeless, Cicotte, Hal Chase, Buck Weaver and the others with the 1919 WS. You just admitted he was wrong and so were they. IMO Pete should have to wait just as long as Shoeless, Cicotte, Buck, and Hal which will never get in
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(10-06-2013, 05:08 PM)aprirr Wrote: We only have one sure-fire future HOF auto:
[Image: Jeter.jpg]
Awesome Jeter card! And certainly HOF bound!
Jeter and Larry "Chipper' Jones are about as much a "sure thing" as I've ever seen.
(10-07-2013, 12:14 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Great cards everyone.
As for Pete hows it any differnt than Shoeless, Cicotte, Hal Chase, Buck Weaver and the others with the 1919 WS. You just admitted he was wrong and so were they. IMO Pete should have to wait just as long as Shoeless, Cicotte, Buck, and Hal which will never get in
Shoeless Joe should be in the Hall.
By all accounts, he's just about been exonerated for his transgression!
Pete should be allowed special dispensation by the Pope or someone and be represented. The gambling thing, in the wake of all the PED crap, is so minor. The Black Sox scandal has left such an indelible mark on the game that a guy with 4000 hits isn't in the club? C'mon!?!? We can forgive a president for getting oral in the oval because he allegedly was a sex addict, but we can't forgive the hit king for being an obvious gambling addict? If he was addicted to drugs during that time, Pete would have already been inducted. A travesty for certain. ( in both Pete's and Joe's cases)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Here is mine.

[Image: ChipperJones1.jpg]

Pulled both of these 10 years apart.

[Image: DerekJeter983.jpg]

[Image: DerekJeter1131.jpg]

[Image: FrankThomasLeaf.jpg]

[Image: FredMcGriff.jpg]

[Image: KenGriffey2011PaniniPrimeCutsNicknameAut...07of10.jpg]

[Image: KenGriffeyJrSP94.jpg]

[Image: RandyJohnson.jpg]

[Image: TomGlavine.jpg]

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Griffey and Thomas are locks in my opinion. Vlad and McGriff I think should go but will be considered borderline and Longo is on track although it is still too early in his career, but the potential is there.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(10-07-2013, 08:32 AM)zeprock Wrote: Griffey and Thomas are locks in my opinion. Vlad and McGriff I think should go but will be considered borderline and Longo is on track although it is still too early in his career, but the potential is there.
Agreed. Griffey, Yes! Thomas, Sure! Vlad and McGriff are questionable. Not too soon to call Longoria a potential HOFer. He's a great ball player and if he goes and continues uninjured and has no PED scandals, he should be a lock.
My 'too soon to call guy' is Cano. Will post some pics when I get home.
[Image: null_zpsa708da69.jpg]

I think he as a future as a Future HOFer! As long as he keeps healthy and puts up similar numbers, he should be fine. Hopefully he doesn't hit a wall like Pujols. Injuries are rough. He's not 25% of what he was, which is sad. Hopefully Albert recoups and comes back strong.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Dr.Mitch, you and me differ on one scumbag!!

And I thought I might find their auto in this section, but luckily, I have the person that posted it on ignore.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!