`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 bowman chrome jumbo box

2013 bowman chrome jumbo box
I just got my bowman chrome box. This is one product that I have been getting for 10 years, so now to work on the set. I do like the mini inserts from this year. Will be trading the Chris Davis black chrome an[Image: scan0001_zpsed06dadc.jpg]d the Molina blue.

RE: 2013 bowman chrome jumbo box
Nice hits man!! Lmk if the ryu is for trade as well. Like a shot at the Davis and Molina. Thanks.

I think, I will keep the Ryu, but I could trade you both Molina and Davis. I check and see what we can work out.
(10-06-2013, 04:26 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Nice hits man!! Lmk if the ryu is for trade as well. Like a shot at the Davis and Molina. Thanks.

Nice break!! I'll get in line for the Molina as well.

(10-06-2013, 04:35 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: I think, I will keep the Ryu, but I could trade you both Molina and Davis. I check and see what we can work out.
Okay great!!

Check me for Chris Davis!

I need the Joc Pederson and any Addison Russell/Cespedes if you'd be interested in a trade.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Sorry, I didn't have duplicates. I am trying to build the set.
(10-10-2013, 12:30 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I need the Joc Pederson and any Addison Russell/Cespedes if you'd be interested in a trade.

Send you a PM.
(10-10-2013, 05:16 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Do you need any base? I've got a handful from my awful break that's collecting dust.