`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1985 Donruss Action All-Stars Errors

1985 Donruss Action All-Stars Errors
A While back I purchased a bunch of 1985 Donruss Action All-Stars. I got a complete set with lots of extras which are up for trade. As I looked through the cards I noticed a lot of "What I call Error Cards". I searched Beckett and the Internet "EBAY" with no luck. Here Is what I have:
#3 Front Of card Is A Photo of Harold Baines, Back Of Card Shows The name Of Mario Soto With Soto Stats.

#5 Front Of card Is A Photo of Juan Samuel, Back Of Card Shows The name Of Lloyd Moseby With Moseby Stats.

#8 Front Of card Is A Photo of Lance Parrish, Back Of Card Shows The name Of Daniel Quisenberry With Quisenberry Stats.

I have A total Of 20 cards like this.
#17 Alan Trammell, Mike Schmidt Stats
#18 Tom Herr, Pascual Perez Stats
#19 Lou Whitaker, Anthony Gwynn Stats
#20 Keith Hernandez, Nolan Ryan Stats
#21 Kent Hrbek, Robin Yount Stats
#28 Geoff Zahn, Osborne Smith Stats
#29 Dave Kingman, Larry Parrish Stats (Have 2 Of This One)
#30 Manny Trillo, Jack Clark Stats
#32 Larry Parrish, David Kingman Stats
#33 Ozzie Smith, Geoffrey Zahn Stats
#39 Mike Marshall, Reginald Jackson Stats
#40 Robin Yount, Kent Hrbek Stats
#41 Nolan Ryan, Keith Hernandez Stats
#45 Al Davis, Harold Wynegar Stats
#50 Buddy Bell, Johnny Ray Stats
#51 Tony Pena, Douglas DeCinces Stats
#52 Eddie Murray, Willie Upshaw Stats

I typed these in Front Of Card, Then Back Of Card. I did notice some of the cards are the same players Involved but in reverse order. The way I was able to pick them out was pretty easy. When I put the cards in Numerical Order, All The Errant Cards the Photo was Up Side Down. Just To Let Folks Know. These cards are a single card and not married to another.
I am sure other people have seen these, But as I said at the Beginning, I cannot find them. Looking for some help as where to find them and what their value is. Thanks to all in advance.
Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have

RE: 1985 Donruss Action All-Stars Errors
they arent errors, just wrong back flawed cards, which is fairly common during this era

RE: 1985 Donruss Action All-Stars Errors
(10-06-2013, 03:02 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: they arent errors, just wrong back flawed cards, which is fairly common during this era

Thanks for the info, Thought they might be more valuable. Oh well If I didn't ask, I wouldn't get a response.

Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have