`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth the wait

Worth the wait
Just the other day, I was wondering if and when I was going to get my Matt Kemp auto redemption from 2012 Five Star. Today the Fedex truck pulled up and the driver said I had a package to sign for. Package was from Topps. Much to my surprise, not only was it an auto, but had a nice blue and white jersey piece .Numbered 3/5. I sure wasn't expecting this. Thanks Topps!!

RE: Worth the wait
Sweet! How long did it take from the time you registered the code online to delivery? I'm waiting on a Machado blue relic auto /199, and a Puig NSCC orange refractor auto both from Bowman Platinum. Trying to figure out how long I'll be waiting.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

(10-05-2013, 02:27 PM)fgarvis Wrote: Sweet! How long did it take from the time you registered the code online to delivery? I'm waiting on a Machado blue relic auto /199, and a Puig NSCC orange refractor auto both from Bowman Platinum. Trying to figure out how long I'll be waiting.
Actually, I had two of the redemption cards. Both ended up on one invoice. The other ( Ripken ) took around 6 weeks. It has been around a year for the Kemp.

A year? That's crazy.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

so could you say the Kemp is signing now or they just made the card. Thanks

Love to see a picture. Congrats

I'd like to see the Ripken as well, bet they are both drool-worthy!
[Image: Boston.jpg]

(10-05-2013, 04:30 PM)once78 Wrote: so could you say the Kemp is signing now or they just made the card. Thanks
Doesn't Kemp sign now? If not, then Topps sent a terrific card that they had already made for 2012 Five-Star as a substitute. I'm not complaining. Sorry, but I don't own a scanner. Both are keepers.