`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WANT TO BUY A CASE NEED HELP.

I WANT TO BUY A CASE NEED HELP.
So I have a question and need some advice. I want to purchase a case and would like one that would guarantee a Jordan auto. I would much rather the cards be in NBA uniforms instead of the college. What would you suggest, that would give me the best "bang" for my bucks.

Thanks in advance.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: I WANT TO BUY A CASE NEED HELP.
im not even sure nba licensed exquisite guaranteed jordan autos? seems like ud only started doing that when they lost the license.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(10-05-2013, 07:52 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: im not even sure nba licensed exquisite guaranteed jordan autos? seems like ud only started doing that when they lost the license.
lol they used to make really nice products and not have to incentivize their products with guaranteed MJ autos.

To the OP, something that can be had for cheap is a case of 2004-05 UD but I am unsure if there is a guarantee of an MJ auto.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Michael Jordan is an Upper Deck exclusive player, so you can only get him in UD.

The only cases I know of where he was guaranteed were All-Time Greats and Sp Authentic. Even then, I think it was either LeBron OR Jordan per case of SP Authentic. Neither of these products are NBA licensed, so no NBA logos or uniforms.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Thanks for the feedback guys, I knew he was UD exclusive and have checked on the SP Authentic boxes and saw the Lebron or Jordan statement but didn't know if I had missed one somewhere. I haven't checked on All Time Greats thanks for the heads up on that one.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

Just pick a Jordan Auto out and buy it for the price of a case. Seriously, why wouldnt you? The chance of getting your moneys worth from a case is slim. Even a SP Jordan is less than $500.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(10-06-2013, 02:42 PM)quavis Wrote: Just pick a Jordan Auto out and buy it for the price of a case. Seriously, why wouldnt you? The chance of getting your moneys worth from a case is slim. Even a SP Jordan is less than $500.

I have purchased a couple Jordan auto's recently from trader's on here. I like busting boxes and have wanted to do a case break so I figure if I am going to do a case I might as well do one I can get a Jordan auto from. I realize I more than likely won't get my money's worth but I hope to get some good cards to trade for PC cards.