`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question about 2013 Longevity and the OPG

Question about 2013 Longevity and the OPG
If you type in and get to the longevity stuff, you cannot find the insert jersey cards for Dress for Success, Freshman Orientation, or Cross Training!

you can find the cards and correct numbers in the regular rookies and stars, but not in the Longevity.

Example: 2013 Rookies and Stars Dress for Success Jerseys #17 Kenny Stills

I have this card but it is from longevity, not regular rookies and stars...

am i missing something,or are they not in the OPG yet, or do i need to do a different search?

Any help for my sanity would be appreciated!!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

RE: Question about 2013 Longevity and the OPG
Well, I'm not sure, but I don't think they have all of them entered. They have the Ruby jerseys (I have two of them and found them ok), but I have a Tyler Eifert Dress for Success Longevity as well, and can't find it, other than the base for the normal set. I think these exclusive sets give Beckett fits, because they aren't the normal sets, and are kind of hard to find and price...

Thanks man! Good to know i am not the only one!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(10-04-2013, 02:31 PM)bojesphob Wrote: I think these exclusive sets give Beckett fits, because they aren't the normal sets, and are kind of hard to find and price...
Some of them maybe but this one has been around for a while so I'm not sure what the hangup is. It would be more helpful though if Panini (and Topps for that matter) would make more of an effort to put set information on their website. They do it, but it seems spotty and inconsistent. Upper Deck always seemed to be the best to me at putting checklist information out there.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)