`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 more Topps Chrome, trying to beat the Gold Puig Refractor from last time....

3 more Topps Chrome, trying to beat the Gold Puig Refractor from last time....
And it may have gotten close? I REALLY like Topps Chrome.

First, a couple Hamilton PC hits, and some base RC's. (Including a Puig)

[Image: TC1_zps317e9727.jpg]

Next up, some refractors and color.

[Image: TC2_zps762c8685.jpg]

Top row is reg refractors, Darvish and A-roid are blue /199. Romo and Trumbo /100, Domonic Brown /75.

And the hits, I am actually pretty happy with the Arcia even if it is a redemption. I think he will be good. (And it's a blue /199, so that's cool)

[Image: TC3_zps1ef0aa76.jpg]

Next.... a 1/1! I am not much for plates, but at least it is the black one and my favorite 3rd baseman in the league! (I follow Nats/Angels/Astros)

[Image: RyanZimmermanBlackPlate_zpsa5409a0b.jpg]

Finally, you may be wondering where the last hit is? It wasn't the Puig I was hoping for, but not too shabby anyway. My second 1/1 in 3 boxes!

[Image: NickMarondeSuper_zpsbc6c1ab2.jpg]

I don't know if this beats the 3 that had a Puig Gold Refractor, but I'll take it!

RE: 3 more Topps Chrome, trying to beat the Gold Puig Refractor from last time....
Selling the Maronde???

RE: 3 more Topps Chrome, trying to beat the Gold Puig Refractor from last time....
That is one epic pull. Nicely done indeed!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(10-03-2013, 07:50 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: Selling the Maronde???
I guess I would if I was blown away with an offer, but typically no- I prefer trading to selling.

Damn man!!! That is awesome! I'm gonna send you some paypal to order me a few boxes. If you are trading any refractors or xfractors please give me a look. Trying to complete those sets.

WOW!! Hot Streak! Love the Super! That is crazy luck right there!! The odds for a Super and Plate are off the charts@!!

Trading the Machado and Puig? I'll send an offer.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

Can you check me for the Super? Awesome pull!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(10-05-2013, 09:24 AM)kfeldman Wrote: Can you check me for the Super? Awesome pull!
Didn't see anything for me right now, thanks