`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Kershaw,Ripken jr.,Griffey Jr.,Nolan Ryan

RE: WTTF Kershaw,Ripken jr.,Griffey Jr.,Noan Ryan
whats up man!!?? feel free to check me. even though ur a Dodgers fan!! lol. thanks

Can you see if I have anything for the two Strasburgs please. Pretty sure I have a few Jeter inserts and maybe others
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(10-16-2013, 02:42 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: whats up man!!?? feel free to check me. even though ur a Dodgers fan!! lol. thanks
haha very funny lol. its ok, you guys were up 3-1 last year and you remember how that turned out hehehe.....

but of course i will gladly give you a check good buddy, good luck today.
(10-16-2013, 03:05 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Can you see if I have anything for the two Strasburgs please. Pretty sure I have a few Jeter inserts and maybe others
will do
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

(10-16-2013, 03:10 PM)geddon81 Wrote: haha very funny lol. its ok, you guys were up 3-1 last year and you remember how that turned out hehehe.....

but of course i will gladly give you a check good buddy, good luck today.

will do
yeah, i remember that. got made fun of here in KC. lol

RE: WTTF Kershaw,Ripken jr.,Griffey Jr.,Nolan Ryan
I have some Griffey base if interested
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(10-16-2013, 05:31 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: I have some Griffey base if interested
if they are rookies ill trade for them. mainly looking for rc's, Sp's,die cuts, autos,etc. etc. at the moment.
(10-16-2013, 03:50 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: yeah, i remember that. got made fun of here in KC. lol
series coming back your way, or should i say our way since we are both in driving distance lol?

and with Kershaw up next we very well might see a game 7 my friend lol. hopefully.

Check me.... Got Mays and a Mantle left
Ungraded tho.

just updating that the only thing i literally have left right now for trade is the Gerhig, just made a deal and sold the rest of what was for trade and even dug into my PC. Offer i couldnt refuse considering the small strain of bad luck lately lol.

so if anyone wants to try and make a run at the Gehrig or even try to buy it let me know. Thanks for all of the offers.