Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Panini Golden Age pull & question

Panini Golden Age pull & question
HI all,

Received my 2012 and 2013 Panini Golden Age today. I've broke the 2 boxes of 2013 already. My autographs were Jim Kiick and Dick Smothers. The box toppers were Abraham LIncoln and Jim Bottomley. The relic cards were Lana Turner and Henry Fonda. I pulled several inserts and even some of the different minis. I think I'm going to keep the Dick Smothers autograph, the Lincoln box topper and of course the 3 Stooges inserts. Everything else will be added to organizer.

Now the question: I see there some short print variations in the basic set. What differentiates the base card from the short print???? If anyone knows, I'd sure appreciate the info. Thanks.

I see the box toppers in the 2012 are the pennants like in this years Cooperstown.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: Panini Golden Age pull & question
I had the same question when I got my box. Maybe this will help ya.

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2013-...ions-guide
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

(10-02-2013, 09:55 PM)mpc2876 Wrote: I had the same question when I got my box. Maybe this will help ya.

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2013-...ions-guide
It helps a lot. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

PM sent. Also, the SP's have SP on the back, next to the number, i.e. 2-SP.
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)