`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mark martin to trade or sell! plus diecast

mark martin to trade or sell! plus diecast
i have a collection of close too 400 different mark martin trading cards all in toploaders and soft sleeves and they are arranged by year...also in this collection are about 15 different authentic autos...one of the cards is a auto/piece of tire numbered to 6! there is also numerous race used cards in this collection as of sheet metal, lugnuts, tires! i am looking to trade for miguel cabrera cards of equal value....i dont have them in my organize because i just got back to online trading as of last month and beckett wiped out my org...but i can post pics..and put them in the organize...also willing to sell the collection if that helps! i also have tons of mark martin action diecast im will to trade or sell, i have a collection well over 1000 action pieces of different drivers i need to get rid of as well!
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

RE: mark martin to trade or sell! plus diecast
Just started a Martin collection so I need a ton of cards. Check my org and see if there is anything you are looking for.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

I collect Mark Martin as well. I have almost 400 cards of him and would be interested in any that I don't have. PLZ check my ORG for anything you may need. LMK if we can try to make a trade.

(10-29-2013, 12:07 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I collect Mark Martin as well. I have almost 400 cards of him and would be interested in any that I don't have. PLZ check my ORG for anything you may need. LMK if we can try to make a trade.
ok i will check you out! are you interested in any diecast at all of any driver...i have about 20,000$-25,000$ bv of nascar action diecast of every driver from 1995-2003

(10-29-2013, 04:04 PM)a_swanger Wrote: ok i will check you out! are you interested in any diecast at all of any driver...i have about 20,000$-25,000$ bv of nascar action diecast of every driver from 1995-2003
I would be, but I doubt I have anything you'd want in return for them. I mostly deal with cards, but I have a few die-cast cars. Most of them are 1:64th scale b/c 1:24th scale cost too much for my budget. My top 3 driver collections are: (in order) J. Johnson, M. Martin, J. Gordon. Everyone else that I collect would not have anything before 2004.

(10-30-2013, 12:24 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I would be, but I doubt I have anything you'd want in return for them. I mostly deal with cards, but I have a few die-cast cars. Most of them are 1:64th scale b/c 1:24th scale cost too much for my budget. My top 3 driver collections are: (in order) J. Johnson, M. Martin, J. Gordon. Everyone else that I collect would not have anything before 2004.
sweet i have a ton of them drivers especially in 1 24 action...i have jimmie johnsons 1/24 action rookie car also! i have so much i just need to move it! like i said id be willing to trade for baseball! but my wife wants me to sell my entire collection! which id take 3,000 for or best offer!