`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady needs help with her Michael Jordan collection

Lady needs help with her Michael Jordan collection
Hello everyone! I have some questions that I really hope some of you can answer for me.

I need some quick cash, and I'm going to have to sell my Michael Jordan card collection. In it, I have an ungraded 1986-87 rookie card, some ones with stickers on the back (can you gentlemen tell I'm an expert yet?), a lot of cards from the Olympics, one of him playing baseball, another where he lost his jersey and is donning a Magic one, and an unopened pack from 1990 where you can see he's the first card.

I'm wondering what the best way to get the rookie graded (Do I have to send it out? I'm so afraid something will happen to it), and if I should sell the whole collection in one lot.

Any help will be much appreciated!

RE: Lady needs help with her Michael Jordan collection
Do you have pictures of the collection? I am interested to see the ungraded Jordan card.

try to take pictures of the cards and post them, use a program like photobucket. we can be alot more help if we can see what you are working with.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Companies like Beckett do offer a sort of on-site grading service at some of the big card shows. If you do decide to mail it, just make sure you add shipping insurance. And perhaps take some good pictures of it so you can verify the card you get back is the same card.

get the rookie graded, the rest, probably not worht the effort.. and sell them seperately.. i lot = big loss.. although individually is alot more time and work from you.. so i guess it is up to you to balance it out..
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.