`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Pickups

PC Pickups
Went to my LCS yesterday and bought these cards, do not have enough money to spend on a Showcase Hobby Box. I think the last card is the best one.

[Image: img236_zpsbcb5b3aa.jpg]
2013 Press Pass Showcase #10 Jeff Gordon 097/349

[Image: img237_zps2d2ad5ce.jpg]
2013 Press Pass Showcase Showroom #3 Jeff Gordon's Car 157/299

[Image: img238_zps5d4f0278.jpg]
2013 Press Pass Showcase #19 Mark Martin 052/349

[Image: img239_zpsb52cb0da.jpg]
2013 Press Pass Showcase #60 Michael Waltrip Racing CC/Mark Martin/Martin Truex/Michael Waltrip/Clint Bowyer 095/349

[Image: img240_zps3fa1e5a2.jpg]
2013 Press Pass Showcase Red #53 Stewart-Haas Racing CC/Tony Stewart/Danica Patrick/Ryan Newman 04/25

[Image: img234_zpsd8c69fbe.jpg]
2013 Total Memorabilia Single Swatch Silver #TMJG Jeff Gordon

[Image: img235_zpsd5819581.jpg]
2013 Press Pass Showcase Classic Collections Memorabilia Gold #CCMHMS Hendrick Motorsports CC/Jeff Gordon/Kasey Kahne/Dale Earnhardt Jr./Jimmie Johnson 07/25

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: PC Pickups
Nice stuff Jerry! I like the 3rd to last best for obvious reasons. Congrats
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(09-28-2013, 10:21 AM)minitracer Wrote: Nice stuff Jerry! I like the 3rd to last best for obvious reasons. Congrats
Yes, she sure stands out being in the middle of the card Smile (I know that you are talking about Newman lol!) If I had a little more money I could have gotten a Showcase Martin RU card also.

Jerry

Good lookin' cards, Jerry! I'm with you, though, no way I can afford a box of this stuff...too rich for this hillbilly's blood! I did buy a few individuals like you, though. Will share when they come in.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(09-28-2013, 11:44 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Good lookin' cards, Jerry! I'm with you, though, no way I can afford a box of this stuff...too rich for this hillbilly's blood! I did buy a few individuals like you, though. Will share when they come in.
Thank you, even the owner of the LCS said that he was not going to try to complete the base set because it was so expensive and you only get 1 base card per pack.

Jerry

Oh, there are two other drivers on the card with her I had to go back and look.........Smile) I have to agree with Jerry though and vote for the last one as my favorite also.

Congrats on the pickups, nice stuff.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(09-28-2013, 01:48 PM)kevinr Wrote: Oh, there are two other drivers on the card with her I had to go back and look.........Smile) I have to agree with Jerry though and vote for the last one as my favorite also.

Congrats on the pickups, nice stuff.
I knew you would like the Kahne one Smile

Jerry

(09-28-2013, 10:31 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Yes, she sure stands out being in the middle of the card Smile (I know that you are talking about Newman lol!) If I had a little more money I could have gotten a Showcase Martin RU card also.

Jerry
Your correct sir. I do like Danica too but her stuff is expensive so I don't collect her. I'm just happy Newman landed at RCR , I was afraid he would wind up on a lesser team.

[Image: OKimtze.png]

I hear you, also sort of hard to trade for.

Jerry

HOLY SHHHHHHHHHH...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That last card is spectacular! I like all of the cards for one reason or another, but nothing beats that last one!!! All of those cards would look nice in one of my PC's.
Congrats on the sweet pick-ups, Jerry!

I also agree with everyone here that Showcase is just too rich for my blood (or wallet). I saved up for months to buy a box of the 1st release in 2009. I still didn't get to buy it until I got my tax return in April 2010. That one 15-card box cost me $256 then, AND that was a bargain in the first year. I kind of felt slighted after that since the next year's boxes could be had for about half that price. I pulled real nice cards, but not nice enough for me to scare up the money for the 2010 box.