`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old School 1992-93 UD Locker Series Break

Old School 1992-93 UD Locker Series Break
Just for the heck of it I got one of these and here are the highlights. Just wanted to share..

[Image: 1992-93UDLockerBreak001_zps857d6af3.jpg]

RE: Old School 1992-93 UD Locker Series Break
ahh, forgot about that MJ card... classic pic. was it in good condition?

(09-26-2013, 09:44 PM)hercules21 Wrote: ahh, forgot about that MJ card... classic pic. was it in good condition?
It was in pretty good condition. I don't think it's like Gem mint.

Man, this thread brings back memories. I believe this was my first "box" as a kid. I remember everything about the Locker and even the location. It was at a Toys 'r' Us and I pulled the MJ All-NBA card. I still have it to this day. I believe I was 10-11 at the time and am now 30.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Nice mjs
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

You got the one all-nba card i need to complete the all-nba set from that year - the pippen. Dang it!

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Congrats man I really like these old school breaks, nice MJ and Birds.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

I love these, and hate them at the same time. Broke a box of 92-93 UD Hi series today and scrapped 15 stars due to corner pinching in packs (4 jordans, 2 birds among them). The one Shaq rookie I pulled has a horrible top cut but I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away. Popped open a box of 92-93 Ultra and threw out every last Jordan (well, 3) for the same thing. Is it just my luck?
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

(09-29-2013, 09:27 PM)carrollm09 Wrote: I love these, and hate them at the same time. Broke a box of 92-93 UD Hi series today and scrapped 15 stars due to corner pinching in packs (4 jordans, 2 birds among them). The one Shaq rookie I pulled has a horrible top cut but I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away. Popped open a box of 92-93 Ultra and threw out every last Jordan (well, 3) for the same thing. Is it just my luck?
Sorry to hear that. yeah with these old school breaks, you just never know. Never know exactly where the boxes have been stored.
(09-29-2013, 08:26 AM)kevinr Wrote: Congrats man I really like these old school breaks, nice MJ and Birds.
Thanks Bro. Got your stuff ready to go.. You return this week right?
(09-28-2013, 08:39 PM)taffster74 Wrote: You got the one all-nba card i need to complete the all-nba set from that year - the pippen. Dang it!
PM me you addi..
(09-27-2013, 03:36 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice mjs
Thanks..
(09-27-2013, 12:58 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Man, this thread brings back memories. I believe this was my first "box" as a kid. I remember everything about the Locker and even the location. It was at a Toys 'r' Us and I pulled the MJ All-NBA card. I still have it to this day. I believe I was 10-11 at the time and am now 30.
Don't remember these at any of the TRU around me, but I do remember getting the regular retail packs at the local mini marts..

love this set and cards!!!!!