`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is UD going to release a 2013 University of Alabama set

Is UD going to release a 2013 University of Alabama set
Also...Where do people get the really high end photo for their user name signature?

RE: Is UD going to release a 2013 University of Alabama set
like what photo?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Check out this post.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1545628.html

Notice the Miami Dolphins and Green Bay Packers photos under the user's message. That is the type of photo to which I am referring.

Well, not sure where phinzfan got his, but I made my sig picture myself using paint.net (similar to photoshop, only free... www.getpaint.net) Then, I took photos from google searches for the Packers, chopped them up using the tools in paint.net, and then added the white space and the text. There are a couple other people who make them, as well, and I'm sure you could search the forums where they were talking about making them.

Yeah, there are people that make threads every now and then offering to make sigs.
That's how I got mine Smile
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

Regarding the other part of your post, no I don't believe there will be a 2013 Alabama set. I think it's just one of those things they do once a decade or so. If they do another set, it'll likely be another college. They've done Alabama, Texas, Notre Dame, Oklahoma and North Carolina I believe.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

It's about time for a USC or Michigan set, honestly.

Some of those other programs aren't quite as up to snuff as my two favorites, LOL

Thanks folks. I am glad I bought a couple of 2012 Alabama boxes and I know there are more out there. I guess this is the year of the Irish.

(09-26-2013, 06:48 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: It's about time for a USC or Michigan set, honestly.

Some of those other programs aren't quite as up to snuff as my two favorites, LOL
Those two are probably on the list. I think UNC was mainly basketball. I remember Maryland also got basketball set.

(09-26-2013, 06:59 PM)qwertvt Wrote: Thanks folks. I am glad I bought a couple of 2012 Alabama boxes and I know there are more out there. I guess this is the year of the Irish.
Oh yea, there are plenty of blasters and hobby boxes still out there. I love the stuff. Wish I had the money to go after the master set!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(09-26-2013, 07:03 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Those two are probably on the list. I think UNC was mainly basketball. I remember Maryland also got basketball set.

Oh yea, there are plenty of blasters and hobby boxes still out there. I love the stuff. Wish I had the money to go after the master set!
Apparently there's a Kansas basketball set coming out ... was hoping for a McLemore auto (Kings!), but I think he just signed an exclusive with Panini.