`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes of Topps Chrome

2 Boxes of Topps Chrome
Was hesitant to buy this product but i liked it last year and at $65 a box i thought why not. Here is my hits i'll do the 2nd box first as it wasn't as impressive as the 1st.

[Image: topps2_zps13b2cb1b.jpeg]
No base Puig, Trout, or Harper. Still the Arenado is #'d to 25 so decent hit out of this box

2nd box was pretty killer box. I'm guessing this was the best box in the case. Here it is:
[Image: topps_zps0c2a8650.jpeg]
Chapman is a blue refractor hard to tell the difference since the box was a hot box. All refractors and i hit 3 autos not sure if it was an accident but i'm cool with it Smile The Rondon is #'d to 25. I'm not sure what the Variation is or if just a regular auto but i was extremely happy with this box and both overall.

Let me know what you guys think. If your interested in any of them shoot me some ideas on what your thinking. i'm going to try and do base and Refractor set since i got the HOT BOX!!!

RE: 2 Boxes of Topps Chrome
Whoa... I'd say you made out rather well! Good boxes!

Nice hits PM sent...thanks
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

Got a hot box too! Nice! Your autos are nicer than mine lol. We'll have to get together on the base and refractors if you are doing the sets.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Thanks guys, all autos and Puig are for sale if anyone is interested. Shoot me an offer or PM me and I'll give you a price.

Any Goldschmidt?
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(09-26-2013, 07:57 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Any Goldschmidt?
No dupes. Out of the 2 boxes i had about 4 dupe refractors, that's it.

Nice break! You did good and at $65 per box, you can't lose. Probably gonna order a box or 2. Stuff looks good!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Congrats on your boxes & thanks for sharing....you talked me into 2 boxes...LOL. Congtas again....
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I busted 2 from my LCS, but I'm going to end up ordering 2 or 3 from DA. I like these.

BTW, nice breaks. I love the Rondon!
[Image: h6wRomT.png]