`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Hope Diamond (# to 60) Paralell Set: Only 5 Cards to Go! PLEASE HELP!

2011 Topps Hope Diamond (# to 60) Paralell Set: Only 5 Cards to Go! PLEASE HELP!
I now have 1,059 of the 1,064 cards in the 2011 Topps Baseball Hope Diamond parrallel set (# to 60). The set has 990 regular cards and 74 legends. I now only need FIVE cards to complete this set, and am asking for your help. If you have any of the following five cards, please let me know. Prefer to trade, but will purchase for a fair price if needed.

The five cards are:

280. Andrew Bailey
450. Mark Teixeira
497. Alex Avila
570. Matt Cain

Legend 460. Robin Roberts

Thank you again for any help you may be able to provide as I work to finish this set. I have more than 250 extra Hope Diamond cards, so let me know if you are looking for any for your collection as well.

Take care.

RE: 2011 Topps Hope Diamond (# to 60) Paralell Set: Only 5 Cards to Go! PLEASE HELP!
I don't have any but congrats on getting this far!! I'm sure that was a lot of work.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

RE: 2011 Topps Hope Diamond (# to 60) Paralell Set: Only 5 Cards to Go! PLEASE HELP!
Wow. That is going to be a heck of an accomplishment when done!!!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Thanks. It has been a LONG road, but it will be worth it once finished. Just need five more!

Still searching for the FINAL FIVE!

280. Andrew Bailey
450. Mark Teixeira
497. Alex Avila
570. Matt Cain

Legend 460. Robin Roberts

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

I checked ebay and couldn't find a single one of those. My LCS has a few. I'll run by there during lunch tomorrow and see what he has.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry