`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
JERRY RICE! Through the Mail.

JERRY RICE! Through the Mail.
I haven't collected cards much in the past couple of years, but one day I was just surfing the web and found an address for Jerry Rice, my favorite football player of all time. I decided to send him a card to be signed and yesterday, I got it back. I really wasn't expecting to receive anything because I sent it out on a whim. I think it's authentic, but I'm not 100% sure. It looks like all of the other autos I've seen from him. He's just a class act. He also paid the extra postage, which I'm not sure why there was any, I had enough postage on there already.

[Image: 330hf7n.jpg]

Pretty stoked.

RE: JERRY RICE! Through the Mail.
nice auto, always nice to see the superstars sign

And covering the extra postage puts him one rung higher on my ladder. Nice TTM.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Wow! thats great to hear. thats probably the best player I have seen sign TTM. congrats!

Thanks fellas. Yeah I think he paid the postage because the stamps were covered in tape because he taped it up pretty well lol. I had to open it from the bottom. I had enough postage on there, but he paid a dollar for it.

Don't know how I forgot this, but if anyone wants to send something, this address should work.

Jerry Rice
P.O. Box 64164
Sunnyvale, CA 94088
USA