`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 topps 2012 update blasters 1 A&G 2011 blaster

2 topps 2012 update blasters 1 A&G 2011 blaster
Went to target looking for Topps Chrome ... Which I just learned is delayed ... And found a few clearance boxes ... A&G was okay, got a few minor PC minis ... Black border mini Ubaldo Jimenez, regular Ubaldo card and the Ubaldo sketch card ... So didn't do too badly ... Wouldn't have been as happy paying $20, but $13 ... Not bad.
The 2 update blasters treated me a little better. First box, got a double hit on the patch card ... Figured the second box would be missing it, but ended up it 3 out of 2 boxes ... Cool and lucky ... Also pulled an auto.
[Image: null_zps23b331a8.jpg]
So not too bad, even though the auto is the GM of the Braves ... Which is kinda cool, but Brian Cashman would have been better Smile didn't even know these GM autos existed. The Griffey and Reyes patches are PC the Fisk is FT ( already have one) and not sure what I want to do with the Frank Wren auto?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2 topps 2012 update blasters 1 A&G 2011 blaster
Nice break.. Nice Griffey...

those GM autos are SP's man!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Thanks!
Griffey is just an added bonus, since i really wanted that one. The only other 2 I really want to get .. Rickey Henderson and Catfish Hunter!
I really like those patch cards ...They never integrated an insert series with commemerative patch cards before, so it's a little different variation of the same old thing Smile

I guess since I only have retail near me, I started collecting these patch cards over the years, and they're always a nice addition. Even a crappy blaster has that patch as a excuse for its purchase Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice Patch cards. I enjoy my collection of patch cards as well. Might have to take a trip to my Target to see if they have anything on clearance.

(09-25-2013, 06:33 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Nice Patch cards. I enjoy my collection of patch cards as well. Might have to take a trip to my Target to see if they have anything on clearance.
Clearance blasters aplenty, my friend. Over the past few days I got the 2 updates and 2011 A&G as mentioned above and also got yesterday 2 A&G 2012 blasters, 1 GQ 2012 and 1 heritage 2012.

I got nothing in the Heritage blaster, 2 mini relics from the 2 A&G blasters (Longoria & Meek) and nothing of note in the GQ blaster. 2012 Heritage blasters have been nothing but disappointing to me. I keep getting the same SP cards over and over, never the 8 or so that I'm missing!