`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Back from Kuwait

Back from Kuwait
Alright peeps, I am back from my year hiatus of working in Kuwait. Ready to do get back into the swing of things. Updated org and bucket (may have a few I missed here and there), but I am still working on organizing my cards after being away for a year. Anyways broke some cases and everything is up for trade from the case breaks. check the bucket link for all scans

Topps Triple Thread Luck/RGIII/Tannehill/Blackmon/Floyd/Wright Auto 24/27 photo SAM_1356_zps669b79fe.jpg

http://s54.photobucket.com/user/zotheone...t=3&page=1
Photobucket

RE: Back from Kuwait
Welcome back and thanks for the service....would love to trade for the 6 way but not sure what I have for it....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Thank you for everything you do for us! Welcome back!

Thanks for the "Thank You" cybertrenz02 and Hindu12. Sorry Cyber the 6 way has been traded already earlier today. Shipping it out tomorrow. I do have a Jacoby Ford 1/1 printing plate up for trade. If you see anything else let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.
Photobucket

are you going to ship in the am?

(09-23-2013, 11:31 AM)datboi Wrote: Alright peeps, I am back from my year hiatus of working in Kuwait. Ready to do get back into the swing of things. Updated org and bucket (may have a few I missed here and there), but I am still working on organizing my cards after being away for a year. Anyways broke some cases and everything is up for trade from the case breaks. check the bucket link for all scans

Topps Triple Thread Luck/RGIII/Tannehill/Blackmon/Floyd/Wright Auto 24/27 photo SAM_1356_zps669b79fe.jpg

http://s54.photobucket.com/user/zotheone...t=3&page=1
Welcome home!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2