`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Of all the games to go to

Of all the games to go to
Ok, you know I'm a Packers fan, and I live close enough to Paul Brown Stadium to be able to go to the games. I was extremely excited to go to the game yesterday, and man was that disappointing! I thought it would be cool to see some clean play by both teams and have it be a slugfest... unfortunately, both teams played really sloppy, and neither was dominant.

Not to mention the horribly drunk Bengals fan right behind me who was bragging about drinking 12 beers on his way into the stadium. I was in my Packers gear, and he was making me embarrassed to live in this area! I've never heard someone p--- and moan that much about how the refs were screwing his team, and that everybody in Bengals garb was a p-word for not screaming louder on 3rd downs.... Then, when the refs were calling stuff against the Pack, he was complaining because they were actually calling them the other way! He must have season tickets, because security came up 4 or 5 times like they knew the guy telling him to tone it down and sit down. Not that he did. Actually drove a couple of people with kids from their seats because he was so obnoxious.

Though, I do have to say, Johnathan Franklin impressed me! Of course, except the fumble, but the game should not have been where it was for that to have made a difference, so I'm not upset at him about it.

Thankfully, though, my sister and her family had a good time, and Oktoberfest was fun!

RE: Of all the games to go to
Felt the same way when I went to Lucas Oil last year. Pack up 28-3, walking around large and in charge, and then...not so much. Cedric Benson and Nic Perry out, and Andrew Luck's breakout game.

But hey, you wen to to a cool NFL stadium and had a few hours of packer joy.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

It wasn't me! I gave up my season tickets when I moved to VA! Bengals fans are actually very tame compared to Eagles (the worst fans I think in every sport, ever) and Redskins fans, so thats unfortunate you found a belligerent one.

Whodey!

Better than going to the playoff game in San Fran last year with your die-hard Niners fan girlfriend Smile LOL. I couldn't have been more obnoxious after the pick 6 on the first drive, and I slowly but surely got shut up the rest of the game!
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!