`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Aldon Smith and the 49ers thoughts??

Aldon Smith and the 49ers thoughts??
My first thought was that it was stooping pretty low by playing Aldon Smith and then cleaning out his locker and sending him on an indefinite leave of absence. They said it is for his own good and he will get the help he needs, well lets get what we can get out of him before we send him away to get what he needs. I think it smells that they used him in the game. I don't have a lot of love for the Colts, but I'm glad they won and I lost some respect for Harbaugh in the choice he made to play him. Anyone else, thoughts??
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

RE: Aldon Smith and the 49ers thoughts??
Well it goes to show you the business side, which it is all business! That's why I never have a problem with players holding out or demanding trades. It's just like any other company; as long as you go with their plan your fine but you don't follow their plans your gone..it's about money and the big NFL picture. As long as the 32 owners are making money, it doesn't matter who, what, when, or why....

Its a tough spot for both sides, the team made a game plan including Aldon all week, so it makes sense for him to finish that out. Also the CBA has the team limited in their ability to react, so I'm assuming that was followed.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Strictly business as you can see here. Getting what they needed from him & then ship him out? They knew they had to do something though but the way they did it was all business. I'm glad the Colts won! I feel some sort of way about Harbaugh as well. Was he(Harbaugh) just going with the flow or was he the front runner on this strategy?
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Well I think its pretty messed up that they pay Aldon millions of dollars to play an effin game and he keeps going out and getting into trouble over and over again. So if this was their strategy, I see nothing wrong with simply using him as he obviously has no respect for the franchise or fans. On the other hand, I really like the guy and hes an awesome player so I hope this all works out and he comes back a better person as hes one of the best pass rushers in the league. I fully expect him to return at some point as they could have traded him to anybody for something if they just didnt want him anymore.
Also it was reported by CBS that Aldon wanted to finish this week and then seek help. So I dont really see anything as shady coming from the franchise. Dude needs to get cleaned up so he can become the most dominant thing football has ever seen.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Give kids a few million bucks and they are still kids....sorry...I like his play on the field-he's a monster. Now if he can grow up...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]