`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
*Fire Sale* All PSA, BGS, GMA Graded FS

RE: *Fire Sale* All PSA, BGS, GMA Graded FS
i reaD it all. i have a buyer that wants 2 of the basketball and his pockets are well you know who it is and the cards he wants.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

(09-23-2013, 07:30 PM)johnddake Wrote: i reaD it all. i have a buyer that wants 2 of the basketball and his pockets are well you know who it is and the cards he wants.
alright.. aldridge no longer responded, so they are your bro.. will in with the psa's..

ALL PSA/BECKETT graded are traded/sold!
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

ill five you 6 bucks for the rest.....shipped
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

huh? five me 6? i dont get it.. 30 bux? LMAO!!

tell ya what.. knock off $14 from my bill and they are yours..
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

ill give you 6 bucks. not pesos. for you to ship them to me.

(09-23-2013, 10:32 PM)johnddake Wrote: ill give you 6 bucks. not pesos. for you to ship them to me.
ok.. $6 and trade for $8..lmao!! same thing Smile

i still have more pro set than you do. what?

ok you didnt laugh.

lol! we'll work something out in email i guess bro.. they are yours..