`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
1984 topps baseball

1984 topps baseball
i have about 1500 84 topps baseball. 800 or so are pack fresh. i opened them put them in a box and put them on a shelf. all i know is that there is no mattingly. that is the only reason i got them to begin with. not in there im not interested. im open to just about anything thats out there. pro set is always a plus.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

RE: 1984 topps baseball
I'd be interested in trading for the commons since I have most of the stars. I don't have much football pro set (maybe a dozen or so). Either way let me know.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Send me a PM....If they are all mint, I would be interested in the Boggs, Strawberry, Van Slyke, Gwynn,Rose, Ripken, Ripken All Star, Orioles TL/Ripken, Nolan Ryan, Brett, Sandberg, Schmidt, and Ryan/Seaver/Carlton LL.

(09-20-2013, 06:34 AM)muz0 Wrote: I'd be interested in trading for the commons since I have most of the stars. I don't have much football pro set (maybe a dozen or so). Either way let me know.

sold 20 mins ago
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.