`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
what would you pay for a "whale card" of your main PC player

RE: what would you pay for a "whale card" of your main PC player
(09-19-2013, 05:40 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Im debating this issue right now... My whale / grail is on the bay for 600$ Sad
Phinz I say you buy it and boycott box breaks and other expenses for a month or so...I would KILL to have the chance of buying the Colbert mirror black...its THE HOLY GRAIL for player collectors who like to do full rainbows.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I paid 1350 for the Andre Johnson Contenders Championship ticket while I owned it.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

I spent $500 for mine, the seller wanted $850 but had listed it for several months so I took a shot at an offer.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(09-19-2013, 06:18 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Phinz I say you buy it and boycott box breaks and other expenses for a month or so...I would KILL to have the chance of buying the Colbert mirror black...its THE HOLY GRAIL for player collectors who like to do full rainbows.
As much as I would like to agree with ya.... unfortunately my wife wouldn't!

Seller unwilling to work out a trade only wants cash!

So sadly to say my debate is over and I will watch it slip away!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Well my "whale" should be coming soon enough but I dropped a pretty penny on it. A little under $400. Saved for a couple months... lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

I have over paid on a few whales but I wanted them really bad and I have them. The most I paid for one of them was $350, but I have paid $300 and $150 or so on a few others.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

well, hopefully tomorrow I have enough coin and love in the bank to obtain my whale card.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

dont have a particular player i collect, but i am very frustrated that i cant get my hands on just a base AP topps chrome rookie. I would gladly trade in someones favor and if i had the dang money i would gladly pay BV for it. lets not even talk about what i would do for just his rc refractor lol.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

(09-20-2013, 03:57 PM)geddon81 Wrote: dont have a particular player i collect, but i am very frustrated that i cant get my hands on just a base AP topps chrome rookie. I would gladly trade in someones favor and if i had the dang money i would gladly pay BV for it. lets not even talk about what i would do for just his rc refractor lol.
I have an AP rookie graded 9.5, but it's not chrome. It's a Topps I believe, if you'd be interested.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(09-20-2013, 04:11 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: I have an AP rookie graded 9.5, but it's not chrome. It's a Topps I believe, if you'd be interested.
of course i would, i just hope i have something you would want for that.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]