`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marcus Mariota

Marcus Mariota
This guy's stuff is going to skyrocket at least for the next week!! 4 TD's in the first half!! WOW!
[Image: image.jpg]

RE: Marcus Mariota
Puts a special warmth in my heart knowing I held onto this. I'm a Ducks fan (being that I live in Oregon) so I knew how good this guy was after watching him each week for the last several years but even I was impressed with his outstanding performance this week! And I have to admit that I'm really happy he got Winston again. But time will tell how they both will work out. In the mean time, hope you like this:

Numbered to only 5 copies.

[Image: Mariota.jpg]

Yea its gonna be nuts... Smh..
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(09-13-2015, 11:06 PM)BGS_Graded_Card_Guy Wrote: Puts a special warmth in my heart knowing I held onto this. I'm a Ducks fan (being that I live in Oregon) so I knew how good this guy was after watching him each week for the last several years but even I was impressed with his outstanding performance this week! And I have to admit that I'm really happy he got Winston again. But time will tell how they both will work out. In the mean time, hope you like this:

Numbered to only 5 copies.

[Image: Mariota.jpg]
WOW!!! That is a beauty!! Very nice card! Thanks for sharing!
[Image: image.jpg]

Here's one for Ya
[Image: A8B086B9-3FCE-4B32-8021-46C43812C857_zpsfymntk01.jpg]
#/49

Very nice!

SWEET CARDS!

I GOT A MARIOTA BECKHAM-GREEN FOR ABOUT 6.50 YESTERDAY AFTERNOON WHEN HE HAD THROWN 2 TDS. AFTER THAT MOST JERSEY CARDS I WAS WATCHING, WENT FOR OVER $13.00.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

being from Hawaii, I'm naturally a mariota homer...but hey, you gotta admit, his release is pretty quick and pretty accurate.
I picked up a couple sets of these (left one is the short printed variation) because I thought at $15-$25 they may be a steal seeing as how short printed variations of 2012 topps Andrew lucks have always held their value...just sold one of the sets during the game on Sunday on the bay for $29.99 for the set.
 photo mariota_zpsbptkpqye.jpg