`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3500 + JUNK CARDS TO TRADE FOR YOUR UNWANTED MATT KEMP CARDS

3500 + JUNK CARDS TO TRADE FOR YOUR UNWANTED MATT KEMP CARDS
Have well over 3500+ cards to trade ...leave me an open offer.
1st wants are Kemp cards but will look at ORG's

RE: 3500 + JUNK CARDS TO TRADE FOR YOUR UNWANTED MATT KEMP CARDS
keep the open offers coming

Sent you a TO and a trade message, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Do you have any Matt Holliday cards in there??

I have a Matt Kemp Panini Prizm 2012 Team MVP card that I am willing to trade if you make a good enough offer. While it is not unwanted, but I am willing to trade for the right offer. Just to let you know I am in Australia, so the costs are a bit higher for sending stuff.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

(09-20-2013, 09:30 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: Do you have any Matt Holliday cards in there??
NONE SORRY I DO HAVE THIS GAME USED CARD OF MATT

YOU CAN FIND THEM IN MY ORG

2009 SPx Winning Materials Dual #HB Jeff Baker/Matt Holliday

2009 SPx Winning Materials Quad #HRBB Matt Holliday/Manny Ramirez/Pat Burrell/Ryan Braun
(09-21-2013, 12:29 AM)classical_hero Wrote: I have a Matt Kemp Panini Prizm 2012 Team MVP card that I am willing to trade if you make a good enough offer. While it is not unwanted, but I am willing to trade for the right offer. Just to let you know I am in Australia, so the costs are a bit higher for sending stuff.
UNLESS ITS THE GOLD VERSION ITS NOT WORTH TRADING DUE TO THE COST OF POSTAGE..IS IT THE GOLD VERSION ?

No it is not, it is just the regular version.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.