`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trent Richardson to the Colts! Browns fans, I'll take his stuff off of your hands :)

RE: Trent Richardson to the Colts! Browns fans, I'll take his stuff off of your hands :)
The Browns will probably tank the season for the #1 pick and grab Clowney (if he gets back to beastmode form) and trade a QB. 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, they might think they know what they're doing...until the 2014 season begins.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Trent Richardson to the Colts! Browns fans, I'll take his stuff off of your hands :)
They're praying that Indy ends up having a bad record so they can get two of the top 5's Smile P.S. Clowney sucks. He'll end up a 2nd rounder by the time the draft rolls around.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

OH here it is! lol
I didn't see this thread earlier when I posted mine but I don't know what the Browns are thinking. I see they are gonna pick up McGahee pending his physical but wow.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

I meant after he gets back from surgery...
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

well they were saying that the browns will now have 2 1st rounders, 2 3rd rounders, and 2 4th rounders all in the 2014 draft. so they are either gunna draft heavy or trade up.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I don't see the Browns being that successful in the draft to warrant this kind of move. But as I said, I love that it puts Trent in a position to be a more productive back and win some games!

couldnt he go to a team with more colors in their patches... went from a 2 color team to a 2 color team...lol

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(09-18-2013, 07:48 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: The Browns will probably tank the season for the #1 pick and grab Clowney (if he gets back to beastmode form) and trade a QB. 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, they might think they know what they're doing...until the 2014 season begins.
Jacksonville could be hard to beat for the worst overall crown - when TV stations are apologizing for having to air a team's game in the second game of the season you know its going to be a long year.

(09-18-2013, 09:18 PM)mrdub Wrote: well they were saying that the browns will now have 2 1st rounders, 2 3rd rounders, and 2 4th rounders all in the 2014 draft. so they are either gunna draft heavy or trade up.
After thinking about it I bet they try to go after Ryan Mallett, they wanted him this year but NE wouldn't come of him and this is his last year under his RC contract. Then they would have a TON of picks to build their team on both sides of the ball.

[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

(09-19-2013, 10:13 AM)s1020 Wrote: After thinking about it I bet they try to go after Ryan Mallett, they wanted him this year but NE wouldn't come of him and this is his last year under his RC contract. Then they would have a TON of picks to build their team on both sides of the ball.
Well the Browns brass apparently liked Mallet and Hoyer equally coming out of college. I guess we'll see how Hoyer runs the offense.