`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemptions Shipped / but not recieved... anyone else?

Redemptions Shipped / but not recieved... anyone else?
Ok for over a month now my Inception Puig auto has been marked as Shipped on the topps redemption site, not long after a Profar 2013 bowman chrome auto was marked shipped and has a tracking number but i cant find what company topps uses to ship? i tried usps they dont have it and neither does UPS . It'll be next thursday at the earliest before i can even attempt to put in the hours -sigh- it takes to freaking call someone and talk to them about this. And now i have another 4-6 redemptions getting marked as shipped. They have the right address for me on the record...Guess besides venting just wanting to know if anyone else is having this problem with topps? in the past when its been marked shipped i got the card in less than a week. Worse case senareo they just going to give me the cold shoulder on this? -meh we sent it, its the p.o. problem now- ? cuz that Puig isnt exactly low end Wink and its the center piece of my 2013 inception base autos set. Sad just wanted some opionions and to vent...i hate topps and their redemption program...
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: Redemptions Shipped / but not recieved... anyone else?
Wasn't long to get both redeemed cards in 2010 & 2011, within 1 week after marked as shipped. At that time it was USPS that was used.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I'm waiting on a Wade Miley auto that says it was shipped, I just wrote them to find out what the deal is.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

all of the puigs on ebay that are redeemed are all the #'d variants. i dont see any live base yet, so it may not be a shipping issue
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

They just marked my Tribute Paul O'Neill as shipped. I'll let you know when I get it. It's taken them anywhere from weeks to days from my experience. They ship in huge waves at a time so I guess it depends if you're at the front of the line or the back?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I had 2 2010 bowman draft that were marked shipped for almost a month -2 replacements then showed up w/o any warning. Mine were lower level, but they shipped the "2013 topps replacement auto" that you can find listed in beckett. I hope you get your Puig soon!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Still waiting since July and got 3 of my 12 redemptions then I had to add another one yesterday Sad
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I've had a 2011 Bowman Platinum Matt Harvey Auto marked shipped for about a month and haven't received it yet. I sent Topps a message but haven't heard anything back yet.

I have a low end 2010 bowman draft redemption marked as shipped for three weeks. Problem is I just moved out today. If it is coming usps I will be okay. Otherwise it will be tough to track it down.
Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.

maybe some new guy went around about a month ago randomly hitting shipped in the manifests or something lol ugh -.-
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]