`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Prime Sigs from Wallyworld (2nd Platinum SIG in a week) MUST SEE

2012 Prime Sigs from Wallyworld (2nd Platinum SIG in a week) MUST SEE
So I went back to walmart again to buy something, ending up getting the last box of prime signatures for $50 and a rack pack of platinum.....

Nothing exciting in the rack pack other than a Marcus Wheaton x-factor.

Saved the best for last..... Last week I pulled a Tim Tebow Platinum sigs /5 Redemption which is currently being redeemed.

This week I Pull another Platinum Signature 5/5 of an NFL great and this is my best Pull ever!!!!!

Check it out!!......
[Image: IMG_20130913_124912_zpsa6ac8b16.jpg]
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

RE: 2012 Prime Sigs from Wallyworld (2nd Platinum SIG in a week) MUST SEE
wow, that's just sweet! congrats!
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

Wow, that is a nice pull!! Now, I know I always add random things to my posts on this stuff, but it looked like he signed Butt Favre, and not Brett....

Anyhow, I think if you sold it, you'd get back way more than the 50 you put into it!

(09-13-2013, 12:43 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Wow, that is a nice pull!! Now, I know I always add random things to my posts on this stuff, but it looked like he signed Butt Favre, and not Brett....

Anyhow, I think if you sold it, you'd get back way more than the 50 you put into it!
lol that is funny butt favre.....Yeah I might it be my first bgs submission or I might just trade it or keep it. I have it marked for trade just to field offers right now.
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

Wow, it really does look like he signed "Butt" Farve

And its a good thing that didn't go to the retail stores around here, since it likely would have wound up in the hands of a thief who opened the box, took the cards, and left the empty box on the shelves. But things like that (and the Andrew Luck /10 i pulled from a Press Pass Sportstown Blaster last year) really show how stupid pack searchers really are. and the thieves are beyond contempt.

Holy $#!+ man that's incredible! lol I think Butt Favre is a tad better than Tebow Smile ... Congrats!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

That is a great pull! Although I have never seen his "B" look like that. I have a funky Favre auto on a sticker that looks like he started the B, didn't like it and then started over right on top of it. On a AU/GU /10 too. Not like Donruss couldn't have decided not to use that sticker... Undecided Anyway congrats on the sick pull!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

what do ya know! its good ole butt favre!
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

Wow man that's crazy!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(09-13-2013, 12:01 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: [Image: IMG_20130913_124912_zpsa6ac8b16.jpg]

Who's "Butt Fan O"??

Seriously, WOWIE WOW WOWSERS!!!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)