`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one know of any listings for these?

Any one know of any listings for these?
I have two packs of these I havent opened and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them such as pricing or if they are even in the org.

[Image: Snapshot_20130911_2_zpscbd96cd2.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Any one know of any listings for these?
i opened the ones I had, both Yankee and Red Sox packs, the cards are basically the same ones that were released in earlier packs, except for 2007 Masterpieces glossy, and I haven't seen anything listed for those in the price guide, they contain a mixture of Star cards, rc's and HoF players.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Any one know of any listings for these?
(09-11-2013, 06:11 PM)shezdoni Wrote: i opened the ones I had, both Yankee and Red Sox packs, the cards are basically the same ones that were released in earlier packs, except for 2007 Masterpieces glossy, and I haven't seen anything listed for those in the price guide, they contain a mixture of Star cards, rc's and HoF players.

Yeah I had opened a few packs of them. Been pulling them out of the Walmart repack boxes. The card stock is a little thinner and the foil on the front of some of them is silver instead of gold plus like you said the master piece cards are glossy. I was going to trade the unopened packs but cant add them to org or the individual cards either.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]