`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box Crusade 1 box Innovation

RE: 1 box Crusade 1 box Innovation
(09-11-2013, 12:20 AM)ndevoy Wrote: A woman who buys boxes is a keeper in my book! Congrats on the anniversary and a sick patch! I really love to look of those painted glass cards. I wouldn't mind a shot at it if you are looking to trade.
Lol thanks man, I feel the same way. I am looking to trade it, I'll check your org.
(09-10-2013, 08:52 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Oh, and congrats on the anniversary. I completely skipped over that! It takes a special woman to put up with us collecting cardboard, and even more impressive she encouraged it with the purchase! Hopefully many happy years to come.
Hahaha I appreciate that man. She is a great girl to put up with me. I got her a pretty nice present too though.
(09-12-2013, 05:58 AM)folkertino Wrote: Sick Ibaka patch!
Thanks, it wasn't exactly the player I would have liked but I was really happy to pull a rare hit.

I was going through my customs the other day man I still can't get over how nice a job you did!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(09-12-2013, 11:39 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Thanks, it wasn't exactly the player I would have liked but I was really happy to pull a rare hit.

I was going through my customs the other day man I still can't get over how nice a job you did!
Yours was a fun project and the cards came out extremely nice, probably the best I have made to date. It's a pleasure.

check me for the lillard
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~