`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Blaster question

2013 Topps Blaster question
Noticed Walmart had some blasters that had a bonus 11 card pack in a clear pack attached to the outside of the blaster.

Anyone else seen this and has anyone pulled anything decent from the bonus back ?

RE: 2013 Topps Blaster question
nver seen a pack attached to the outside of the blaster before.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I stand corrected it was a 12 card bonus pack not 11.

At any rate pulled a Arian Foster SP but to be honest didn't really pay attention if it was in the bonus pack or one of the packs in the blaster. I just went through them all once everything was open.

The Bonus pack as I said is a clear celo pack like the ones they use for the color exclusives in the Bowman value packs. So you can at least see the top player. and the blaster will have a sticker that says " Bonus 12 card pack inside."
(09-08-2013, 07:56 PM)mrdub Wrote: nver seen a pack attached to the outside of the blaster before.
It's concealed inside a second layer of shrink wrap. I guess to keep people from simply stealing them if they were just glued or taped.

I have seen them at Target too, can't remember exactly what I pulled from the clear pack
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

I bought one and got the Tom Brady Variation out of the bonus pack and the screwed up part is I bought a hobby box and never pulled the first Variation
[Image: rs2411a.jpg]