`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone have any opinion on this Favre auto

Anyone have any opinion on this Favre auto
It's an in person auto, but I have a few of his autos, and this looked pretty legit, and for $13, I would take a chance. Thought I would get a few opinions before I sent it out for authentication.

[Image: bfa_zps2fb93190.jpg]
PI

RE: Anyone have any opinion on this Favre auto
Not sure who you are going with to get it graded, but if it were PSA/DNA, they offer a quick opinion service. If you bought it on eBay, you can send them the auction link and they'll give you an opinion for a price. If you grade with them, that cost gets applied to the grading price.

http://www.psacard.com/store/t-quickopin....aspx#ebay

Not sure if JSA has a similar feature, but it would be pretty nifty if so. This is a nice service offered.

(09-08-2013, 03:46 PM)joshdetloff Wrote: It's an in person auto, but I have a few of his autos, and this looked pretty legit, and for $13, I would take a chance. Thought I would get a few opinions before I sent it out for authentication.

[Image: bfa_zps2fb93190.jpg]
Looks real to me. If it's a fake, it's the best fake I've seen.
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

I don't want to get the card graded, because the corners are soft, there are a few dings in the card, so it would grade low, I just want to make sure its real.

And yea, if its a fake, they must have plenty of practice, and Favre should hire him to give his hand a break.
PI

Anyone else?
PI

Honestly I have a hard time figuring out what is real or not and he has a number of variations in his signature. But I agree with favrecollectors4 that if it's fake it's one of the better ones. Not at all like this one, which might be the worst fake I've ever seen:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brett-Favre-Sign...7675.l2557
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(09-09-2013, 12:45 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Honestly I have a hard time figuring out what is real or not and he has a number of variations in his signature. But I agree with favrecollectors4 that if it's fake it's one of the better ones. Not at all like this one, which might be the worst fake I've ever seen:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brett-Favre-Sign...7675.l2557

Lolz, maybe he signed that while he texting that pic to the Jets lady!
PI

I took a chance a year and a half ago on a Reggie auto. Thought the same thing of "if it's fake, best fake I've ever seen" My best thought would be JSA, or just ask Favre if he remembers signing it...
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Do you have his number? I'll get him on the phone! lol
PI