`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marino Rc FT/FS

Marino Rc FT/FS
I just picked this up today. The card looks awesome except for the crease on the top of the card. I'm looking for either $25 in trade or $10 shipped. I found the soft case to be curious as the card is sealed inside it. Anyone know anything more about that? Thanks guys

[Image: marinorc_0001_zps053d7e29.jpg]

[Image: marinorc_0002_zps99d07d41.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Marino Rc FT/FS
It was probably graded at one time and some one cracked it out of the case.... Wonder if it was creased before it was graded or after.....hmmmmm
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(09-08-2013, 06:54 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: It was probably graded at one time and some one cracked it out of the case.... Wonder if it was creased before it was graded or after.....hmmmmm
Oh ok very interesting then. Its a shame tho, because the card is in pretty good shape otherwise. The centering is a bit off top to bottom, but for a vintage cards its not bad at all.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

bump it up

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

I may want it let me know what you like from me
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..