`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I made a trade w a MLB player

RE: I made a trade w a MLB player
Jim, you just went to another level. That is so cool. Congratulations. Now that you have admire Walker auto bat you can send it to Puerto Rico, so I can take good care of it. LOL. Again, congratulations.

That's awesome!
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(09-05-2013, 08:44 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Jim, you just went to another level. That is so cool. Congratulations. Now that you have admire Walker auto bat you can send it to Puerto Rico, so I can take good care of it. LOL. Again, congratulations.
Thanks! I was ecstatic to make this trade!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

wow!!!! really really cool stuff!!!!! Its awesome you made a trade with him!!! Just curious how did you establish contact with him??
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(09-05-2013, 11:03 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: wow!!!! really really cool stuff!!!!! Its awesome you made a trade with him!!! Just curious how did you establish contact with him??
Twitter
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(09-05-2013, 11:21 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Twitter
Sometimes the answer is so simple!!! lol congrats
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

This is probably the coolest trade I've ever seen. Congrats on the game used stuff.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(09-05-2013, 07:49 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: I asked for a game used jersey, however he told me they only get to keep 2 per season, the rest go to auctions, Topps, charity, etc.
Congrats, Jim. I know you've been a loyal Neil Walker fan for a while. Glad to see your loyalty pay you some cool dividends.
I don't know if I'm more amazed about the trade or the fact that Topps actually DOES get game used jerseys from teams Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Very awesome
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I agree with all the others. Very cool trade. Congrats.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html