`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 A&G Blaster Boxes

2 A&G Blaster Boxes
Well, I've been reading here about this year's A&G. So I made a mid-evening drive over to the local Shopko and bought 2 boxes. $45 worth. I didn't come close to paying for them. First box, first pack I pulled a jersey relic of (drum roll) Rafael Furcal. Folks, it went downhill from there. I got 2 black minis, one is Harmon Killebrew and I will keep him for my PC. 90% of my PC are Yankee cards, but I do collect a few of the older players, Ripken and Ryan. So, counting the Killebrew, I pulled out 10 cards for my PC. I'm going to put the inserts, the other black mini in my Trade collection in organizer. I hope you all check my cards out that are for trade. Surely I'll have someone you want. I plan on putting more cards into my trading collection as time permits.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: 2 A&G Blaster Boxes
well you hit a jersey out a blaster, cant complain there! Smile
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Sorry you didn't get more from the blasters! Feel free to check my org to see if there's anything you need.

(09-04-2013, 09:41 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: well you hit a jersey out a blaster, cant complain there! Smile
Well, I guess I shouldn't, but this just goes to show my luck. I mean Rafael Furcal, who really cares??? :-) Except for the Yogi autograph I pulled out of last year's Panini Cooperstown, I don't this I've ever gotten a good Yankees pull, much less a good pull period. :-) Oh well, guess that's the fun of it all. Think I'll just work on my graded 1961 Topps baseball set.
(09-04-2013, 11:04 PM)DLKnives Wrote: Sorry you didn't get more from the blasters! Feel free to check my org to see if there's anything you need.
Ok, how do I get to your organizer??? Never done it before by member.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]