Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Boxes of Crusade

3 Boxes of Crusade
My birthday box break

Blue Crusade(they are not worth scanning)- Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire, Patrick Patterson, Kevin Love, Bob McAdoo, Darius Miller, Kenneth Faried, Lance Thomas, James Worthy, Rudy Gay, Andrew Bynum, Vince Carter, Marcin Gortat and Nick Young

[Image: IMG_NEW_zps6948f705.jpg]
[Image: IMG_NEW_0001_zpscd8c55ed.jpg]
[Image: IMG_zpsda4c91e7.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001_NEW_zps6e6d71af.jpg]
The redemptions are Jon Leuer and Isaiah Thomas
[Image: IMG_0001_NEW_0001_zps3adacb2e.jpg]

I over-hit but so what. There is no guarantee that I would have done any better on the Absolute but at least I would have been busting what I wanted to bust.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 3 Boxes of Crusade
Very nice and happy belated, sir!

For some unknown reason I think I'm going to start a Thomas Robinson PC ... if you're up for an easy trade I may have un-earthed a couple of Kobes.

PM me, sir! Thanks, RJ

Hey bud, happy birthday!

I know I PMed you a week or so ago about Crusade, and I'm glad to see you got some more! I am trying to complete the base and blue sets. I have about 10 base cards I need, and I am still filing through my blues to see what I need. Once I find out I'll shoot you a PM hoping we can figure out a trade or sell.

Overall, not a bad break. The prime patch is stunning, and great set of RCs. You did well with the autos. The Elliot is a cool card. I also love the Hill auto and the Beal auto is solid as well. Too bad the Celtics relic you got is a alleged woman beater, but that's OT...
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Would like the faried blue if possible, the #/25 Patch looks great! Funny how these #/25 patches look better than some of the NT #/25 patches
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

(09-04-2013, 07:48 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Hey bud, happy birthday!

I know I PMed you a week or so ago about Crusade, and I'm glad to see you got some more! I am trying to complete the base and blue sets. I have about 10 base cards I need, and I am still filing through my blues to see what I need. Once I find out I'll shoot you a PM hoping we can figure out a trade or sell.

Overall, not a bad break. The prime patch is stunning, and great set of RCs. You did well with the autos. The Elliot is a cool card. I also love the Hill auto and the Beal auto is solid as well. Too bad the Celtics relic you got is a alleged woman beater, but that's OT...
Yeah just let me know. I responded to the previous PM too.
(09-04-2013, 09:31 PM)bryandwells1 Wrote: Would like the faried blue if possible, the #/25 Patch looks great! Funny how these #/25 patches look better than some of the NT #/25 patches
It is definitely available. I am mostly looking to sell but I know you have some Kobe's that I would be looking for in trade. Let me know what you want to do!

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Happy Birthday man! Congrats on the awesome hits with the Hill, Beal and sick patch on Nelson!

I pulled the Kobe Majestic Mem last week if you don't have it yet too. I could buy or trade up to you.
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

Nice break! The patch on the Jameer is sick. Very interested in the Hill auto Big Grin and Kyrie RC!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Nice patch on the nelson
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK