`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: Anyone have cats?

RE: OT: Anyone have cats?
I have two granted they have cost me as much as cards. But for some reason one of them likes to lay in the lid boxes and the other likes to claw them. So I have a ton of three column shoe boxes full of cards but no lids. But my five year old son knows not to mess with daddy's boxes so he has gotten a thrill out of chasing the cat when she starts to claw my boxes now. She hasn't done it in a long time as she doesn't like to be chased through the house.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

I have no cats, but thinking of my kids when they were younger, I know sometimes the boxes were cooler than the presents.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

yeah I have heard the spray bottle thing from multiple things. Luckily my new couch doesn't come in for a few weeks so hopefully I can teach her with my junky couch.

Yes I do have a dog but she is now living with my parents.

I think I may draw up some plans for a tower/post. Like I said she has absolutely no interest in the cat house/post thing I bought from walmart.

I did buy the cat grass stuff already and am just waiting for it to grow in.

I have two litter boxes and she has been really good and has not had an accident.

As far as food ive only offered her dry since that's why she was currently eating at the shelter and she has eaten about 1/4 each day for the past two days.

She was not drinking much water at first but is starting to now.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

My cat goes nuts for the round pull off tabs that you take off when you open a new gallon of milk. She cant get enough of them lol
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

I am getting an allergy related headache just reading all of this.

God damn this cat is going psycho! Constantly running up and down the stairs at 1 am is not very thrilling for me lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(09-04-2013, 11:59 PM)chads-cards Wrote: God damn this cat is going psycho! Constantly running up and down the stairs at 1 am is not very thrilling for me lol
Wait till she gets comfortable!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

well if you don't plan on the cat being an outdoor cat, then my suggestion is take her to the Vet get a GPS chip put in her in case she gets out, and also have her de-clawed so she doesn't ruin any furniture and what not, you can only really do this while they are young. we had it done to 1 of our 2 cats at the house and its great, plus they wont scratch the ***** out of you if they get mad.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(09-05-2013, 11:32 AM)mrdub Wrote: well if you don't plan on the cat being an outdoor cat, then my suggestion is take her to the Vet get a GPS chip put in her in case she gets out, and also have her de-clawed so she doesn't ruin any furniture and what not, you can only really do this while they are young. we had it done to 1 of our 2 cats at the house and its great, plus they wont scratch the ***** out of you if they get mad.
"Outdoor" cat = one that I don't own that craps in my yard but belongs to my neighbors.

(09-05-2013, 06:32 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: "Outdoor" cat = one that I don't own that craps in my yard but belongs to my neighbors.
+999999

and always show up around dinner time