`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labor Day Weekend Trading!

Labor Day Weekend Trading!
Im still looking for any Longoria rookie card refractors auto and gu, Rizzo rookie card refractors auto and gu, Harper rookie card refractors auto and gu, or the Chrome, Blue, Orange, and Gold refractor versions of Yasiel Puig from 2013 Bowman Platinum. It is like finding a needle in a haystack trying to find cards of these guys haha. If you have any let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal!!
Thanks,
Ryan

Edit: I also am trying to complete the 2008 Bowman Chrome #216 Evan Longoria Rainbow, so if you have the refractor version, blue, gold, red, or super, please let me know. I am willing to pay some cash towards some as well.
Thanks!

RE: Labor Day Weekend Trading!
Bump Please!

don't think I have any of their stuff, but you have an open offer from me!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(09-02-2013, 02:45 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: don't think I have any of their stuff, but you have an open offer from me!
I looked but didn't see anything I could use. Sorry about that. Thanks for at least sending me an open offer though!

To the Top!!

.::. TTT .::.

We have a few Longoria GU for trade. You are welcome to see if you need them.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(09-03-2013, 06:52 PM)aprirr Wrote: We have a few Longoria GU for trade. You are welcome to see if you need them.
I checked but didn't see anything I am interested in. Thanks for giving me the chance to look!