`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1964 topps box set

1964 topps box set
I am a novice and need about 75 cards to complete my 1964 set. Almost all cards needed are common cards. I believe most cards are in good to very good condition except for the bad Topps centering for a lot of cards.
1. What is the value of a complete set?
2. Do you think it is a good idea to obtain the commons to complete this set?
3. Any other tips, other than grading the cards over $100?

RE: 1964 topps box set
A complete set on Ebay sold for $1300 dollars in VG-EX condition. So I would recommend picking up the last 75 cards, in like VG-EX condtion. A high grade set sells for around $2000+! So it depends on the grade of the Mantle, Koufax, Mays, and other major cards in the set. So I have answered questions one and two for ya, hopefully someone can give you some tips!

I have some nice 64s to trade if you go that route , any extras on your end?

(08-31-2013, 10:33 AM)dustin12368 Wrote: I have some nice 64s to trade if you go that route , any extras on your end?
Yes, I have lots of duplicates. I have an electronic inventory, but do not know how to sent it on this forum.
Any suggestions?

(09-03-2013, 09:09 AM)jdrean Wrote: Yes, I have lots of duplicates. I have an electronic inventory, but do not know how to sent it on this forum.
Any suggestions?
Need to set 'em up in Organize and list them for trade or sell. Can put 2,000 items in before having to pay. If you post your list here via attachment or type it in without listing in Org......goodbye thread.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

[quote='Phillies_Joe' pid='2344449' dateline='1378224496']

Need to set 'em up in Organize and list them for trade or sell. Can put 2,000 items in before having to pay. If you post your list here via attachment or type it in without listing in Org......goodbye thread.

Attached is my complete listing for 62, 63 and 64, but I have more that have not yet been inventoried for 65 and have a few cards for 66 and 67. I am not yet sure how to gauge the condition, but most corners seem very good and no major creases.

Attached Files
.xls   1963 Topps inventory.xls (Size: 224.5 KB / Downloads: 10)