`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last pack rule 12-13 Rookie Anthology with a side of Prizm

Last pack rule 12-13 Rookie Anthology with a side of Prizm
Coffee this morning, and at the local news shop there was a pack of Rookie Anthology riding solo in the window. Clearly wasn't a thick one, but I'm desperate to finish my Game Worn Gear set, so I went for it, you never know! While I didn't happen upon any magic to land one of the four cards I still need, I did manage to land a nice three-color, three-player Royal Lineage card of the Sharks' Joe Thornton, Ryan Clowe and Joe Pavelski...

[Image: 12-13CrownRoyaleRoyalLineage-ThorntonClo...e65f97.jpg]

Now being the fine employee she was, my favorite cashier hooked me up with the bonus Prizm pack, which I saved until I got in from work and shopping for my son's new glove/blocker combo. Little did I know that the wait would be 100% worth it!

[Image: 12-13PrizmGold-ToreyKrug_zpsdff1e214.jpg]

A Killer Krug gold parallel #06/10, what a hit! Wasn't planning on picking up any of the parallels, just his RC and auto, so I'm on the fence about trading/selling it. It's Krug, so I'd be glad to hang on to it unless the offer was too good to pass up. Anyway, thanks for looking, everyone have a great weekend!
-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Last pack rule 12-13 Rookie Anthology with a side of Prizm
Good for you, amigo! Always nice to see a collector hit a nice card for their PC- I'd want an arm and a leg for a similar PC card in trade. Congrats!!

Great cards Chris. You have some kind of luck with the last pack rule. Usually when I try my luck on last packs all I get is base cards.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Great gold parallel. Congrats.
I collect Hockey and Basketball.
Mostly looking for YGs and Leafs.

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Getting hooked up with a bonus pack filled with GOLD! Doesn't get much better than that! Congrats!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics