`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BCCG trade group.... September 2013 edition...9 teams open

RE: BCCG trade group.... September 2013 edition...9 teams open
ill be sending my Chicago lot out by Wednesday.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(09-10-2013, 11:16 AM)footbal Wrote: Bump...
Got my package from Footbal, totally blown away! Awesome selection of refractors and RC's, also received 2 GU and one AU. I'm still waiting for a few more cards to come in and I will be sending your package out. Thanks Chris!!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Better check the garbage cuz there were three autos and some vintage in toploaders in there too! Glad you liked it!
(09-23-2013, 08:05 PM)temple sportscards Wrote: Got my package from Footbal, totally blown away! Awesome selection of refractors and RC's, also received 2 GU and one AU. I'm still waiting for a few more cards to come in and I will be sending your package out. Thanks Chris!!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(09-24-2013, 08:06 PM)footbal Wrote: Better check the garbage cuz there were three autos and some vintage in toploaders in there too! Glad you liked it!
I found everything you sent, I miscounted/mistyped on what I had received. Thanks for an awesome package!!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Sorry for the delay on the greenbay package, waiting on an autograph to get here to get the package out.
Eddie George Super Collector

Got some cool Texans cards and will be sending out Rams tomorrow or Monday.
Mickey

browns package going out today. Tracking # 9400109699937939357769
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Patriots package should be getting there any time now mrdub
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

October trade group has been started. If interested please post on that thread. If your a new team that wants in, please message me the team you want and your mailing info.

*** Received a fantastic package from cbrigador. Sorry for mine going out to you late, swamped with work and waiting a couple packages to arrive.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(09-30-2013, 05:42 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: October trade group has been started. If interested please post on that thread. If your a new team that wants in, please message me the team you want and your mailing info.

*** Received a fantastic package from cbrigador. Sorry for mine going out to you late, swamped with work and waiting a couple packages to arrive.
No sweat. Glad you liked your "Saints", lol.