`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaching out to my Beckett People....strange request

Reaching out to my Beckett People....strange request
Hey all. I have a strange request. My wifes grandfather is really into baseball and has a thing for "dirt". I thought it would be easy, but it hasn't been. Im trying to get dirt from every MLB Park and right now, after a few months I have some from the Red Sox, Dbacks, Dodgers, Yankees and waiting on a return from Oakland and Toronto. If anyone is going to a game in the next month and has seats near the field, anything will do. I know this is an odd request, but please let me know if anyone can help. I know Steiner has the dirt plaques but $30 each is a little much and I don't really need that much dirt. Pm or respond to this thread. Thanks!
And I can send paypal for shipping, cards or whatever we can figure out.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Reaching out to my Beckett People....strange request
Sounds like a cool collection...hope it works out for you
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

Oddly enough I have batters box dirt from safeco field winter 2000 somewhere. Probably in storage
no org, please do not send trade requests

(08-29-2013, 07:02 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Oddly enough I have batters box dirt from safeco field winter 2000 somewhere. Probably in storage
That's cool...I may try to look for those stadium club cards ith pitching mind dirt and use those.
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

I think that's a pretty cool project you are working on. Best of luck on getting it done.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Thanks...it's been a grind so far. I will post pics later today

I have a bottle from Wrigley. I can give you some from it when I get back in town (9/9) if that's not too late. PM address and how much you're wanting.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

[Image: 20130830_152445_zps0586ea12.jpg]
Top row is Fenway and Chavez Ravine and the bottom is Yankee stadium and chase field
Just added some pics

Looks like petri dishes. Cool project though. Good luck with it I live in the same town as Chase Field.

There small half dollar coin holders....I bought a bunch on ebay for cheap. Ive been to chase field 2 times, but not since 2006.